top of page
1. ADOBO BEEF: FINELY diced TOPSIDE BEEF MARINATED FOR 24HRS IN A SPECIAL HERB AND SPICE MIX.
2. chili coloradO con carne: the original mexican chili recipe made with diced chUck steak and pinto beans.
3. lime chicken: diced freerange chicken marinated in freshly squeezed lime juice, lime zest and mexican oregano.
4. tilapia fish fillets: marinated in a classic achiote paste yucatan marinade.
5. camerones diablos: devils king prawns soaked in a rich and spicy marinade.
6. frijoles refritos: re-fried beans made with roasted garlic cumin and coriander. cooked for 4 hours making them extra creamy. perfect for vegetarians.
TOMATO SALSA, RADISH SALSA, GUACAMOLE, MEXICAN CHEESE, SOUR CREAM, ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS, HOME MADE CHILLI SAUCE AND MORE...
MEXICAN ICE LOLLIES
KNOWN AS PALETTAS IN MEXICO. Home made from freshly pulped fruits and sweetened with agarve syrup. Raspberry and hibiscus, lime and Tequila, Mandarin and Mezcal, coconut and cinnamon, seasonal wild black berry.
Margarita punch bowl 7ltr
made with 100% blue Agarve Tequila, Cointreau, and juice from freshly squeezed fruits
THE RED ONE
bottom of page